Monday, July 19, 2010

Weddings - Jon and Lindsay

While not the official photographer by any stretch, I got a few nice shots at my friends Jon and Lindsay's wedding in July 2009. The wedding was in Kincardine, right on the water and the reception was held in the pavillion right beside the water as well. Incredibly, the wedding coincided with some pretty awesome fireworks being set off by the Bruce County power people (I think...) and we were all able to watch on the beach. One of my favourite parts was the swing band that Jon and Lindsay got for the reception - I love swing music and it was so fun to dance too!














1 comment:

  1. Nice! I am sure this wedding would have been a beautiful one. My best friend’s wedding is also around the corner and I am looking for one of the home studios NYC for her bridal shower. I really want that I find a good photographer for her wedding day.

    ReplyDelete